Wednesday, February 26, 2014

The First Annual Kelly's Eastside Mardi Gras Parking Lot Party!! - Saturday, 3/1/14

Music fans, a lot of you have been asking when my next solo show is, and many of you have asked when you could see my stunning visage playing music by the natural light of day. And, let's face it, many of you are just plain fans of day-drinking and asked when you can day-drink while listening to my unique brand of musicality.

This weekend, your questions will be answered.


The First Annual Kelly's Eastside 
Mardi Gras Parking Lot Party
Saturday, March 1, 2014
Noon - 5:30 pm
Kelly's Eastside
1422 Ave K
Plano, TX 75074
972-424-9200
www.kellyseastside.com
Kevin Burns Live - 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm

You read that right. I'm playing outside. In the daylight. And it will be epic.

Bring your welding glasses to shield your eyes from my natural Irish skin tone and join in the musical fun.

The party runs from noon to 5:30 pm and will feature:
- Cajun tailgate food
- Cold Beer
- The MS150 Raffle!!!

Come for the start of the party and check out live music from Tyler from noon to 2! Then we'll have a bit of setup time and I'll get rolling. 

Please come join us, buy some raffle tickets and support a great cause. 

And if you are an amateur photographer or videographer, feel free to shoot away while I play and I'll post your work here and on my Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment