Thursday, January 16, 2014

New Year, New Venue!

Happy New Year Musically-Intrigued Persons!

I am back from my holiday hibernation and ready to breathe new musical life into 2014.
 
After Icemageddon forced a cancellation in December, I am really happy to get a chance to play a new venue this weekend. And for all of you clamoring for Denton County gigs, this should help satiate your appetite for acoustical covers with a healthy dose of humor and randomness! And, it's an early show, so come out, check out the place, have some food, drinks and general merriment!
 
Here's the info:
Kevin Burns LIVE!
Saturday, January, 18, 2014
BFD - Bar-Fun-Dining
5801 Long Prairie Rd #600, Flower Mound, TX 75028
(972) 539-2410
http://www.barfundining.com/
Downbeat: 6:30 pm

Hope to see you all this Saturday. This is a new venue for me, so your support is appreciated!

And stay tuned to your emails for upcoming gig announcements from yours truly and The Repeat Offenders. Mark your calendars for 1/31/14 - more to come!

If you're not on my email list, get on it! You'll see stuff just like this! Email me at kevinburns@kevinburns.net and I'll add you!

No comments:

Post a Comment