Thursday, March 31, 2016

i'M BACK!!! TOMORROW NIGHT! 4/1/16



Well, it's been a while, hasn't it?! 


Thank you for your support of that awesome band, The Repeat Offenders, but yours truly is returning to his acoustic roots this weekend!

That's right, I'm back and I'm at my favorite new venue for music and sports - DJ's Sports Bar & Grill! I'm cresting happy hour and go until 10, so if you're like me and have a Saturday planned, you can still enjoy your Friday and get home in time to recover!

Here's all the info:
Kevin Burns LIVE - HE'S BACK
Friday, April 1, 2016
DJ's Sports Bar & Grill
17449 Preston Road, Dallas, TX, United States
(That's the West side of Preston, just South of Frankford. VERY easy to get to)
Downbeat 6 pm


I'll be doing a lot of your old favorites, some new favorites you've come to enjoy from The Repeat Offenders, and a lot of shaking of the acoustic dust! So come out and request a song or two, have some dinner, drinks and hopefully a ton of fun..

DJ's has $2.50 wells ALL DAY (awesome) and Happy Hour pricing until 7 pm, along with great food, a ton of TV's and a great atmosphere for watching me play. 

Hope to see you all Tomorrow night!


http://www.djssportsbarngrill.com/home.html


No comments:

Post a Comment