Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Hey, Saturdays Are Cool!

So, I'm back this weekend to save your Saturday.

I know many of you were able to catch The Repeat Offenders live recently or maybe you made it out to my most recent show - thank you very much!

But if you missed it, or if you thought I rock so hard you need more, your wish is granted. I'm back this weekend at Kelly's at the Village!

Here's all the information for your calendar:
Kevin Burns LIVE
Saturday, October 5, 2013
Kelly's At The Village
190 E Stacy Rd #1204  Allen, TX 75002

If you've not been to this Northernn outpost of Kelly's, this is in the Village shopping center off Stacy Rd in Allen, across the parking lot from the Allen Event Center and the Marriott hotel.

Downbeat at 9 pm, and I'm on the patio. It is a covered, heated patio, and you'll love it.

http://www.kellysatthevillage.com/HomeVillage.html
Check out their site and their extensive list of beers on tap!

Also, feel free to email me or post any requests in the comments section. Let me hear from you!

-KPB

No comments:

Post a Comment