Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Happy New Year! Break The Resolution!

Happy 2013!

Hope everyone had a great holiday season and that 2013 is looking up for you already.

Everyone has made resolutions I am sure, and you are keeping up on them certainly!

Why not break them with my rock band The Repeat Offenders this Friday night!

We'll be playing live, rockin' music at Conway's Sports Bar & Grill, 441 Stacy Rd in Fairview - that's just East of Highway 5 (Greenville Ave) on Stacy in Fairview. This is just East of 75/Central and near the Villages of Fairview and Allen!

Downbeat is at 9:30 pm.

Hope you can join us!!

Also, stay tuned to KevinBurns.net for updates on my solo shows. And if you know of a place you'd like to see me live, or a song you'd like to hear, just let me know with an email or on Facebook!

Thanks folks!
Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment