Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Upcoming Show Dates

I have shows coming up, both solo and with the awesome group of goofballs known as
The Repeat Offenders, which I know you will want to see firsthand to experience the awesomeness.

So here's a quick rundown of the list:

Saturday, October 27, 2012 - Solo show at Kelly's Eastside in Downtown Plano. 9:00 pm

Friday, November 2, 2012 - Rockin' with The Repeat Offenders at Sneaky Pete's on Lake Lewisville. 10:00 pm

Friday, November 9, 2012 - Returning to my roots with solo show at Kelly's Eastside in Downtown Plano. 9:00 pm

AND -

I am super excited to announce my first booking at the new Kelly's At The Village in Allen, just across from the Allen Events Center, Friday, November 16, 2012!

So, be sure to send along any requests you may have in advance as I'll want to have them ready for you!

Thanks for your support!

Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment